Eternal Collection will be launched exclusively in the United States and will later arrive to Europe. It is inspired by the most well-known natural stone in the world of design and are presented with varying veins and colors, so every slab is unique.
The collection is enriched with 6 different models; 3 in white, 1 in black and 2 in grey:
- Eternal Calcatta Gold: It perfectly reproduces this elegant white marble with grey, blue and slightly golden veins, bringing brightness and sophistication to the kitchen or bath where it is installed. Calcatta is one of the most desired natural stones in history due to its whiteness and that beauty is perfectly rendered in Silestone.
- Eternal Statuario: A loyal interpretation of the prestigious Carrara marble. It combines thick, yet subtle, grey and pink veins over a bluish background which makes this model attractive and extremely refined.
- Pearl Jasmine: With a look of white limestone and covered with subtle grey veins, it creates an impressive cracking effect. This model matches perfectly classic and rural kitchen and those that aim to recreate a faint sense of tradition.
- Eternal Marquina: It outstands due to its high impact black color, decorated in white veins for a greater contrast. It is a model with a lot of personality, ideal for spaces that do not want to go unnoticed.
- Charcoal Soapstone: Deep green background and white thin veins provides this model with a sober and refined look. Charcoal Soapstone wants to become the reference worktop in urban kitchens.
- Eternal Serena: With a grey and greenish earthy background and white thin veins traversing the slab, the main virtue of this model is the it brings serenity, harmony and sobriety.
In brief, the Eternal Collection brings together the inherent beauty of natural stone and the resistance and improved performance of Silestone. Could anyone resist to these models?